saturday night fever

Happy Friday Ladies!!!

Two weeks is a long time to wait when have something to say, so I may have to start doing special post, but I'll get to that news in this week's lagniappe.  I've had a few firsts since the last post.  I've been invited to my first product launch on Saturday, so needless to say I'm excited and should make for a great Saturday afternoon.  I'll let you guys know how that goes.

So, this week's post.  Why, Saturday Night Fever?  Once upon a time, the bookstore was my Saturday night out.  YES, I KNOW!  I can't remember if the big name bookstore was new in the city or if we just weren't old enough to get into any place else, but my bestie and I spent plenty of Saturdays, drinking coffee and doing a lot of talking, but I wasn't nearly as polished back then.









Denim shirt: Gap

Accordion pleat skirt: ASOS Curve






















This Week's Lagniappe: 

My First Press!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?  So, when I posted a picture on eShakti's Facebook page, of me wearing their dress, I couldn't have expected a better result, but the best part about it is, I didn't expect anything at all, so much better.  Drum roll please...


Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    The first of many to come! Go Dani!!!!