night out on the town

It's been a fun week, so I'm excited about this week's post.  I have a four day weekend, with the Labor Day Holiday, so I'm ready to be off and relax!

This shoot was done at night and I went out with the Houston Fashion Bloggers this week, hence the title this week.  With that, I HAVE to give a quick shout out to my photographer Mr. Greg LaCoste at LaCoste Photography.  When I had the idea to lay on the speed bump, his first response was, "No, you have on a white jacket, I don't want you to get your jacket dirty."  I was like," the jacket can go to the cleaners, can you get the shot?"  "I can get the shot."  Well alright, Greg, he told me...HA HA.  But, for real, never was the idea crazy or impossible.  It's great when two creative minds work together in unison.  




White Jacket: Forth & Towne
(yet another favorite store, that is no longer open)

Graphic Tank: Old Navy 
Distressed Jeans: Gap


Not so shameless plug!






This is me about 90% of the time.
What can I say, I love to laugh!


This Week's Lagniappe

This past Tuesday, the Houston Fashion Bloggers and I did a little smackin' and chattin' at Brennan's of Houston for Houston Restaurant Weeks 2013, going on now until September 2.  It made for a great evening of talking fashion, networking and eating good food.  The great part about it is that 100% of the money raised goes to the Houston Food Bank.  The charity event allows patrons to enjoy a multiple course meal at some really fine dining spots for at most $45.  There is a variety of restaurants to choose from, maybe one you've been dying to try, so why not kill two birds and get a great meal and personally contribute to a great charity.  Participating restaurants and pricing available at www.houstonrestaurantweeks.com.  And if I haven't convinced you, the pièce de résistance...
Brennan's Bread Pudding
w/raisins, pecans and whiskey sauce, oh my!!!!!


Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography

0 Responses