how do I love, thee, navy?

Let me count the ways...

I do a have a flair for the dramatics, but the sentiment is so true.  I wouldn't say that navy is my favorite color, but when there is a navy option for anything, that's the one that usually comes home with me.  So, maybe navy is my favorite color, hmmm. I would go as far to say that I would choose a LND (little navy dress) over a LBD.  :-0, what?  I said it, I said it.  I know it goes against all that I learned in school, but a girl likes what she likes!

The Blues Brothers, couldn't have planned it better


























Love the contrast of this thick, heavy zipper on a silk dress

The slightly longer hem in the back















Sleeveless Dress: Carmakoma



This Week's Lagniappe

OK, what have I learned about myself being a blogger?  I am not a quick change artist.  And although, I have a vision of each look, on the day of a shoot, it's possible, for me, to miss the details, the very part that makes a look your own.  It certainly was not intentional but, I overlooked my necklace for this look, even though I put my hands right on it.  Work with me...I'm not a photographer either.


How could I forget this pop of color? 
Courtesy of HauteLook



Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography

2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    WORK.. love that dress, always afraid to wear silk bc I always make a mess of it with food, but love the color and the fit


  2. Unknown Says:

    Why thank you, Ms. Alvie! Luckily, I haven't worn it any where I have to eat,fingers crossed,because I'm a little klutzy myself. And my tailor is becoming my best friend. I bought, I think, two sizes, too big, because it was the only size left and had it taken in.