dessert anyone!

Hi Ladies!!!!

I'm excited because I'm actually starting to feel like a blogger.  I recently joined the illustrious ladies and gent (I think there's only one) of Houston Fashion Bloggers and I gave out my business cards to some onlookers at this shoot, so I'm feeling like I'm getting in a nice groove.  

Sooooo, I'm a brunch kinda girl.  I love brunch, you know it's good for an indecisive person like me and it doesn't require me to be up early.  I think this frock works well for brunch or even a summer wedding.  


Necklace: Anthropologie












































I just had to curtsy ;-)




And it has pockets, too!


Dress: eShakti
Same shape, different pattern







Shoes: Vince Camuto








This Week's Lagniappe: eShakti

So, as you can see I had a lot of pictures this week, a girl couldn't choose.  While doing this shoot, three ladies stopped Greg and I and admired my dress and a few weeks back, my good friend, Daphne asked where do I shop?  I didn't forget about you Daph.  So, I figured this week would be a good time to do a retailer spotlight and why not start with the maker of my floral frock.

eShakti, is an e-retailer, that comes in size 0-36 and allows you to completely customize your choice.  You pick the neckline, sleeve length and hem as well and for an additional $7.50, you can have your dress made according to your measurements. And you can't beat that with a bat! (sorry, that's what popped into my head). I turned my co-worker onto eShakti, who told me the other day, she doesn't like me because she is now hooked on eShakti...you're welcome, June!



Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    We're very happy to have you in the group! Look forward to meeting you in person soon!

    Shasie
    Founder of HFB


  2. Glamourbones Says:

    Welcome to the group! I'm a pretty new member myself. Great post. A dress with pockets is life changing!

    Sara
    Glamourbones


  3. Unknown Says:

    This site is awesome and so are you! Thanks for getting me out of my black pants funk. I am excited to start wearing dresses! Love you girl.

    Daph


  4. Unknown Says:

    Your outfit is amazing! I'm really loving the dress.