stripes and such


Happy Friday Ladies!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so ready for the weekend. No big plans, but Nordstrom is having a SALE!!!!!

So to put a close to my nature series and this work week, I'm featuring one of my favorite looks for work this summer.  It has many of my go to elements; navy, stripes and white.  Hope you like!

Kelly Green and Navy Stripe blouse: Eloquii
Gone but not forgotten, Thanks Eloquii :-)


Linen blend Slacks: JCrew
They're so old I'm surprised they're still white!






This Week's Lagniappe: My Pumps

If you haven't figured it out by now, I love shoes and these could possibly be my new obsession.  I stalked these shoes for months waiting for them to go down to a price I was willing to pay.  Saving my reward dollars came in handy too.  Why do I love them so...it's that little gold piece on the heel with the screws, GENIUS!  Not to mention, they're a snakeskin, peep-toe slingback.  I heart these!

This picture is my handy work...
Piperlime:  Rachel Zoe Alexis










Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography




0 Responses