hot fun in the summertime!

Hey Ladies!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Independence Day...

I don't know about you guys, but we have been experiencing 100+ degree weather and I agreed to do a photo shoot outside, REALLY DANIELLE!  So, this is the second installment of my trilogy, I'll call my nature series, but note to self, no more outdoor locales until the weather is under 80, we'll see how that goes!

I love white jeans for summer.  It just gives you an easy pairing for a colorful top and cute sandals.  I wore this exact outfit on a night out with my girl, but I've also worn it with a pair of nude patent flip flop on a day of shopping, so very comfy and versatile.


                            Shirt: ASOS CURVE 
                                         Sleeveless Hummingbird Shirt



                                                   Gap: White Skinnies

                                                                 

Coach: Lucy Heel

Earrings: Francesca's 






This Week's Lagniappe: My New Sandals


I had, what I thought was, a good idea for this week's lagniappe, until I wore  my new sandals to work and I received so many compliments on them that they blew my little idea to pieces.


 
Nine West: Syncorswim
FYI: They're having a SALE!!!!!!!









Photographer Du Jour: LaCoste Photography

0 Responses