my bff

Hi Guys!!!  

It's been a long time...( shouldna left you, without a dope beat to step to), haha...Rakim just popped in my head.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I pushed back long enough to sit down and write this post, but I am enjoying a small slice of pumpkin cheesecake, soooo good!!!

Back in my comfort zone and wearing navy, believe me I have a lot of it.  I'm sportin' my tucked, untucked look,so my belt would show.  Love the little things about this blouse, the sleeves are a little past the wrist, it has a pocket and the neckline with a "crossover" seam.

The infamous composition notebook!






Necklace: Birthday gift, years ago

Blouse: Gap 
Belt: Eloquii





Boots: Banana Republic, super old 





I seem to always be adjusting!








And if anyone is interested, I'm wearing Marc Jacobs 'Lux' nail color




This Week's Lagniappe: my bff
My Black Friday Frenzy!!


It's Black Friday and I love a great deal just like the next person, but I just can't do Black Friday, literally I can't.  I work today, but even if I could, I can't say I would be apart of it.  I entered the madness years ago and vowed NEVER to do it again, and to date, I haven't.  I've discovered I'm more of a Cyber Monday chick.  So, I'm going to give a few of the places I'll be checking out this weekend, online.

Gap is offering 50% off your entire purchase, whoa nah!  Great for gifts for the kiddies.

Forever21 has an extra 50% sale items and fee shipping over $30.

J. Crew has 30% off your purchase, which is great for them, they usually have a dollar amount associated with their savings. And ladies, they now offer size XXL.

Piperlime has 25% off your purchase and 40% off final sale items.  Why do I like Piperlime?  Piperlime sells designer labels, but you get the "Gap" deals.  The same labels sold some place else are usually excluded from sales and coupons.

eShakti is offering 35% off your entire purchase.



0 Responses