altered perfection

Hi Ladies and Gents!

This week it's all about the boots.  I've heard so many people say that they're going to wait to lose weight before they purchase knee-high boots.  I personally, do not subscribe to that philosophy.  What I have learned, is that you have to have skilled professionals in your back pocket. A seamstress, a good dry cleaner and in this case, a fire shoemaker!  Now, Jesse hasn't actually made any shoes for me, but if ever the time came, he would be the person I would go to.  So, for years, I had been looking for knee-high boots that fit my calves, to no available.  I would find boots that I loved, but kept having to return them.  UNTIL...the day I was sitting in my favorite salon, Uncle Funky's Daughter, talking to my favorite stylist, Tonya, when she told me she had gotten her boots enlarged in the calf.  :-0!!! Wait, what!  I didn't even think about that.  And might I add,Tonya is no where near plus size, she just got some fine purtty, yes, purtty legs.  So, my quest changed, find some boots I loved and take them to Jesse.  And this is the result...





The moment I realized, my nails matched the dots on my dress

Dress: Gap
Boots: Sam Edelman





















This Week's Lagniappe:

My Boots



If you look closely, you can see the gusset Jesse inserted.




Buy items here:

2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Love those legs!! ;-)